Right To Services (RTS) – Government Services Go Online in Maharashtra Through Right to Services Portal
Right To Services (RTS)
Maharashtra was the first state to adopt online the Right to Information (RTI) Act .
Citizens can apply for birth, death, domicile and marriage certificates online under the RTS Act through Right To Services (RTS) online platform Aaple SarkarPortal. It would be mandatory for the departments concerned to furnish the information and certificates within the stipulated time.
All departments in the Maharashtra government, including municipal corporations and regional offices, would be covered under the Act.
The state government had notified 224 services spread across various departments under the RTS drive. Almost 42 services have been posted online.
Those applying for a service will be given an acknowledgement in writing or through electronic means or SMS, specifying date, time, place, unique complaint number, particulars of receiver of complaint along with stipulated disposal time frame.
- Click here to download Maharashtra Right to public services Act, 2015
- महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा हक्क अधिनियम, 2015 येथे डाउनलोड करा
List of 46 Government Services Through Right to Services Portal
- Age Nationality Domicile
- Income Certificate
- Temporary Residence Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Cultural Programme Permission
- Certified Copy
- Small Land Holder Farmer Certificate
- LandLess Certificate
- Agriculturist Certificate
- General Affidavit
- Certificate of Residence in Hilly Area
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Certificate of Registration of Marriage
- Resident Certificate
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- Living Certificate
- No Dues Certificate
- Old Age Certificate for Niradhar
- Toilet Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Registration of Shop and Establishment
- Renewal of Registration Shop and Establishment
- Registration for Principal Employer
- Contract Labour License New Registration
- Contract Labour License Renewal
Water Resources Department
- Water Application for Domestic water reservation
- Water Application for Industrial water reservation
Directorate of Govt. Printing and Stationary
- Gazzette Part 2 for change of Name
- Gazzette Part 2 for change Date of Birth
- Gazzette Part 2 for change of Religion
- Publish notification,notices and advertisements for commercial institutes, private parties in Govt. of Maharashtra Gazzette Part 2
Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department
- Job Seeker Registration(Employment Exchange)
- Employer Registration(Employment Exchange)
- Registration of Tendu Traders / Manufacturers.
- Registration of Burad Community for supply of Bamboo
- Compensation to be sanctioned for Cattle kill Caused by wildlife
- Financial Assistance to be sanctioned for human death or disability caused by wildlife.
- Compensation to be sanctioned for Crop Damage caused by wildlife.
- Permission for photography in Protected Area during tourist season(Circle Level).
- Permission for photography in Protected Area during tourist season (More than one Circle).
- Communication of decision by licensing authority regarding renewal of Sawmill License.
- Communication of decision by Tree Officer regarding Tree felling permission to occupants belonging to Scheduled Tribes as per the Mah. Felling of Trees (Regulation) Act.,1964 after the receipt of application alongwith the complete documents (Information)
- Communication of decision by Tree Officer regarding Tree felling permission to non-tribal applicants as per the Mah. Felling of trees (Regulation) Act.,1964 after the receipt of application alongwith the complete documents
Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- e-Search (Free View)
- Valuation Report for assessment of Stamp Duty (eASR)
- Refund of Registration Fee paid by e-Payment System, in case of Non-Registration of Document
Time limit for providing Service
|Sr. No.||Name of the Public Service||Time limit for
providing Service (Days)
|1||Age, Nationality and Domicile Certificate||15|
|3||Temporary Residence Certificate||7|
|4||Senior Citizen Certificate||7|
|6||Permission for Cultural Programme||7|
|7||Certified Copy of Record of Rights||7|
|8||Small Land Holder Certificate||15|
|9||Landless Labour Certificate||15|
|11||Certificate of Resldence in Hilly Area||7|
|12||Attestation of Affidavit||1|
Rural Development Department
|Sr. No.||Name of the Public Service||Time limit for
providing service (working days)
|5||Below Poverty Line Residence Certificate||5|
|7||No Dues Certificate||5|
|9||Certificate of Niradhar||20|
Right To Services (RTS) Maharashtra was the first state to adopt online the Right to Information (RTI) Act . Citizens can apply for birth, death, domicile and marriage certificates online under the RTS Act through Right To Services (RTS) online platform Aaple SarkarPortal. It would be mandatory for the departments concerned...Vinay Pahlajanivinaypahlajani111@gmail.comContributorVidarbha Live
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Vinay (see all)
- Digidhan MELA at District Collectorate and Zilla Parishad, Nagpur - April 17, 2017
- Wi-Fi Choupal Workshop in Ambajogai Beed District - April 15, 2017
- WiFi Choupal Training Workshop Program at District Nagpur - April 14, 2017