How to Search your name in Voter’s list
Maharashtra Assembly Election 2019
Steps to check your name in Voter list:
- Go to Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website
On the top bar, click on “Find Name In Voter List”
- You can search your name in Maharashtra Assembly Elections website in two ways
- Name Wise
- ID Card Wise
- To check your name in the list “name wise”, click on the check box against it.
Then, two options will appear – District and Assembly
- Click on one of the two and fill in the following details:
- District/Assembly name
- First Name
- Last name
- Middle name
- Mathematical question (This will be different for everyone)
- And click on “Search”
If your name is not in the list, it will ask you to fill form 6 or it will show you the details.
To check your name in the list “ID card wise”, click against it.
Three options will appear.
- Select district
- ID Card number
- Maths questions (This will be different for everyone)
And click on “Search”
If your name is not in the list, it will ask you to fill form 6 or it will show you all the details.
Through landline/ Mobile phones
- Calling the Voter Helpline 1950, prefixed by your area’s STD code
- Select your preferred language and follow the instructions by the automated operator
- SMS <ECI> space <EPIC No> to 1950 (EPIC stands for Electors Photo Identity Card also commonly known as Voter ID card). Example – If your EPIC is 12345678 then sms ECI 12345678 to 1950
Through Mobile app
- Android users can download the mobile application from google play store
- IPhone users may visit App Store and search for voter helpline, or click here