How to enroll name in voter list
To enroll as a new voter in voter list, please fill form 6, at the Election Commission (ECI) center in your area.
Eligiblity for Voter Registration
1. First time applicant on attaining age of 18 years or more on the first day of January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised.
2. Person shifting his / her place of ordinary residence outside the constituency in which he / she is already registered.
Age proof (Any one of the following)
- High School Certificate / SSLC Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport/PAN Card
- Driving License
Address proof (Any one of the following)
- Ration card
- Driving License
- Telephone bill or Electricity bill
One recent passport size coloured photograph
When Form-6 can be filed
1. The application can be filed after draft publication of electoral roll of the constituency. The application is to be filed within the specific days provided for the purpose. Due publicity is given about the above period when the revision programme is announced.
2. Only one copy of the application is to be filed.
3. Application for inclusion of name can be filed through out the year even when the revision programme is not going on. During non-revision period, application must be filed in duplicate.
Where to submit the form
1. During revision period, the application can be filed at the designated locations where the draft electoral roll is displayed (mostly polling station locations) as well as the Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency.
2. During other period of the year when revision programme is not going on, the application can be filed only with the Electoral Registration Officer.
Collect the receipt duly signed by the ERO/ERO Representive.http://vidarbhalive.com/how-to-enroll-name-in-voter-list/http://vidarbhalive.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/voters_list.jpghttp://vidarbhalive.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/voters_list-150x123.jpgElectionelection card,voter card,voter list,Voter registration
Latest posts by Vinay (see all)
- Digidhan MELA at District Collectorate and Zilla Parishad, Nagpur - April 17, 2017
- Wi-Fi Choupal Workshop in Ambajogai Beed District - April 15, 2017
- WiFi Choupal Training Workshop Program at District Nagpur - April 14, 2017