Contribute Your Best Work
Do you have a story or article you would like to share with vidarbhaLive Community? We would love to hear from you.
We are always happy to accept relevant and interesting articles from anyone with something interesting to say to for online community. We are especially interested in articles relating to e-governance and Digital India. However, articles covering general online issues and topics will be considered.
We would love to hear from any bloggers who are happy to provide a one-off or regular blog post on our site.
If you would like to submit an article of interest, we have a few guidelines.
- Preferred article word count is between 400 – 700 words
Language English, Marathi and Hindi Preferable
- Articles should be publication-ready
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- We have the right to edit your work.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from VidarbhaLive
You retain the copyright to your work; however by submitting an article to VidarbhaLive you grant us permission to distribute your article through any medium including social media.
What’s in it for you
We cannot pay for submissions but you get recognition through our site and our social media networks. All contributors get a by-line which includes a short biography (no more than 10 sentences), headshot/logo and links to your blog or website.
How to Contribute your post at Vidarbhalive?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit the article directly from the dashboard. You can head over to the registration page, and create an account to submit your article.. If your article needs refinement, We will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss topic before submitting by sending an eMail to email@example.com
In case, if you have any query regarding guest posting at Vidarbhalive, do let us know via contact form.