Online Caste Certificate through e Seva Kendra
Online Caste Certificate are being provided through Maha-E-Seva centers. Center operator fill up online caste certificate form for the citizen and citizen could avail required service without any hurdle.
- You don’t require to collect any physical form, fill it up, collect required documents, get their photocopies, get them attested, visit respective office, stand in long queues and submit the fees.
- You don’t even require to attend such 2-3 queues and visit the office regularly to obtain caste certificate.
- Search nearest center in desired area on single click .
- Visit Maha-e-seva Kendra at your nearest place with required documents and fees.
- Operator will fill up online caste certificate form and you will get the receipt for the same.
- certificate will be delivered at your doorstep within a specific timeframe.
- Required Documents
1.Proof of Identity
Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Driving License/ RSBY card/ Aadhar Card/ identity card issued by Govt. or Semi government organization/PAN card/ MNREGA Job card
2.Proof of Address
Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License/Aadhar Card/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/7/12 and 8-A extract/ Rent receipt/ Telephone Bill/ Ration Card/ Property tax receipt
3.Affidavit for Caste Certificate (Form 2)
4.Proof of caste of self or blood relative
- Extract of primary school admission register of the applicant, his father or grandfather/Primary School Leaving Certificate of the applicant or his father
- Extract of birth register of the applicant/father/or relatives
- An extract of Government Service Record (book) mentioning caste/community category of applicant’s father or relative
- Document certifying caste issued by department of social justice
- Validity Certificate if any of father or relative which is issued by scrutiny committee
- Copy of revenue records or village panchayat record
- Documentary evidence in regard to the caste and ordinary place of residence prior to the date of notification of the caste
- Other relevant documentary evidence issued by competent authority
If proof of father’s caste not available, a relative’s caste certificate and genealogical affidavit with details of relation to relative (Form 3) [ ]
5.If married women
Proof of caste before marriage, as prescribed in point no. 4
Proof of marriage- marriage registration certificate and name change notification in gazette
If applicant is migrated from other state/ district, then caste certificate of applicant’s father issued by competent authority in that state/district [ ]
In case of religion conversion then Proof of caste before conversion, as prescribed in point no. 4
Rs. 20 + Rs. 2.47 Service tax + Rs. 10 Stamp duty
Total Fees = Rs. 32.47/-